Welcome to True Dreamer

The place on the web where there are no limits to this page potential, and honesty is used in every word. I do hope that you enjoy this page.

Like

True Dreamer

Sunday 2 October 2011

Days of the kings, when love was gold


The days of when kings ruled the lands and knights enforced their laws, are thought of as times of brutality, but I think to differ on that because I believe those times where the most purest times, when one could dream without being limited to what the world thought and I also like to think that in these times true, honest and pure love actually existed.

I look at today’s world weeping on how common it has become, yes we have a world that’s easier to live in due to technology, but the values of our feelings have faded away into a common role play repeating itself over and over again. In the times of the kings, love was as gold and nothing could replace it, men wrote endless poems of appreciation to women whom they loved and songs straight from their hearts , but today it has all changed nothing seems valuable about love anymore and even saying the word I love you has become a problem for most men.

Imagine that times endless possibilities and a chance at having the perfect girl, loving her with all your heart and waking up each and every morning with a new poem to show her the pulse of your heart. Yes it does sound great, but I cannot see our world thinking like this once again, we have grown to advance for us to feel as deep as we could once more and even the girls of today have accepted this fact. I myself still think of love as the word of gold and will give all my heart to the one girl of my dreams, but I know that I might spend all my years looking for her in a world where she seems impossible, even so I will never give up looking because I believe in a love capable of rearranging the universe.

There still lingers in our world a drop of pure love; we just have to find it.      

No comments:

Post a Comment