Welcome to True Dreamer

The place on the web where there are no limits to this page potential, and honesty is used in every word. I do hope that you enjoy this page.

Like

True Dreamer

Monday 5 September 2011

The future, The end

We all know that one day everything will come to an end , and our existence on this earth will be no longer, So why do most of us choose to ignore this fact , is it because we are fearful  or is it because we do not value life? My own personal opinion is that the human race has forgotten the true meaning of the word LIFE.This is why I say so, in these times people choose to blind themselves with obstacles of the world ,trying to find problems at every corner to stop there progress and if this doesn't work they resort to following others success and dreams, to make themselves feel better. My question is what will it matter if you have all the money in the world and all the success if you didn't follow your own dreams ,isn't that what life is all about ,living out your dreams? When life does end I want to know deep in my heart that i lived life ,My Life, Don't you?  If yes, then realize that there is a end  and live life each and everyday following your dreams to the fullest of your ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment