Welcome to True Dreamer

The place on the web where there are no limits to this page potential, and honesty is used in every word. I do hope that you enjoy this page.

Like

True Dreamer

Tuesday 13 September 2011

A True Dream

A true dream is something that is very important to me, because this is a dream that you understand fully with all your heart and it makes the world around you seem meaningful in all the right ways. This is the dream that you live for.

We all have our own true dream that lives deep inside of us, putting smiles on our faces when the world just cannot do it and making every breath worth while. True dreams can be crazy, seem impossible to others and make no sense to the world, but they always will remain apart of the human race. Many people have denied their own true dreams access to this world, and that’s why today we get people trying to destroy the last bit of happiness left for us. Today its easy to lose that true dream we all have, because people around us tell us that its just impossible and that the only real thing to hold on to is death, ok they might not say it in that way, but that’s what the world means; we all have to live ordinary lives that others have before us and then just die. I choose not to listen to what the world says and maybe that’s why I am always on my own, in my own world, chasing after the never ending journey of finding the right path to bring my true dream into this world.

One thing I loved about being a kid was that dreams were all I knew, and I am sure that it was the same for you. I personally think that if we all kept onto that way of life that we had as kids, believing that no dream had the word impossible in it , then we would have had a better world then we have today, because face it the world sucks and isn’t in a good condition.

We need to listen to our true dreams and let them control what our future holds for us .hopefully it isn’t to late to replace the corruption of the world with our true dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment