Welcome to True Dreamer

The place on the web where there are no limits to this page potential, and honesty is used in every word. I do hope that you enjoy this page.

Like

True Dreamer

Thursday 1 September 2011

my Dream

I always have dreamed of great things ,things that would make me stand out ,things that would change the world as we know it and things that would satisfy my life goals ...well a few years back it was easier to dream then it is in todays world as i have discovered .There are many little things always trying to hold us back and sometimes they simply do ,but even though all this many have succeeded in reaching there dreams and this creating the world we know today ,full of possibilities and opportunities ,all thats needed is pure determination and strive.My dream is to one day standout and be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment